At Brilliant Adventures and Safaris, you are always the number one priority. We do all within our means to make your Tanzanian safari trip exceptional, classic, safe, breath taking and stress free; giving you ample time of enjoying your vacation and what nature has to offer.
We understand that it is your time, money and safari and we are here to make it worthwhile by assisting you all the way from tailoring your itinerary, recommendations and all travel needs and assistance.
First thing goes first at Brilliant Adventures and Safaris, that’s professionalism. From our Tanzania Safari Experts to our Professional Safari Guides in the wildernesses of Tanzania.
Our team is made up of staff who knows what you need and how to deliver it easily and appropriate. This will leave your face wide smiling from the start till the end of your safari.
We go an extra mile to make you happy. We will wake up early in the morning and sleep late at night to make sure that you have that perfect Tanzanian Experience.
With us you will definitely get all you ever dreamed of Tanzania as we will be with you all the way 24/7.
Travelling with Brilliant Adventures and Safaris means that your driver guide will cruise off the beaten routes with no limitation of fuel consumption, your safari vehicle is well equipped with:
We select guides for,
• Social skills and language fluency,
• Area and field knowledge,
• Natural history knowledge.
You will spend hours in the company of your Guide and you will probably end your safari as good friends. He or she will lead you on your adventures with us. They HAVE to be the best. Ours are. We go on field trips together and take their skills way beyond Certificate or Diploma level.
Our guides are not just hired hands. They are senior, well compensated and integral members of our Company, focused on designing your trip with us.
You are probably on safari to escape the razz-ma-tazz of the modern world. To immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the ancient and beautiful landscapes of Africa. And to enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of her incredible array of wild animals. To do this you will inevitably spend a lot of time in your safari jeep.
We have been designing bespoke safari vehicles for years. It is almost an obsession because it is so important to your enjoyment of wildlife. So ours can be opened up all round.
• The front windscreen is not only larger than any of our competitors, but it can be quickly opened flat so that you can enjoy unobstructed forward viewing and cooling breezes – and just as easily closed up should the weather change.
• Our rear side windows can also be folded open – sliding panes, frames and all – to let you feel closer to nature and to give you completely unobstructed side views for photography or just relaxed enjoyment.
• Our roof hatches are not the notorious ‘pop top’. Our roofs open up completely – open you to the beauty of the skies, the birds and the tree tops. No more squirming around the ‘pop top’ to see that leopard in the tree beside you, or those wonderful squadrons of pelicans or storks spiralling upwards on air thermals. And if the sun is hot we have hats for you, or can quickly close the hatches as needed.
We also give you more leg room in the vehicle by reducing the number of seats, and this also gives us space in the back to carry comfortable picnic chairs and tables for that private picnic spot away from crowds.